Job Ref: 13785
Exciting opportunity to join a growing team and work alongside the Chief Technology Officer of an expanding hedge fund. This role is ideal for a hands on manager that can roll up their sleeves and help manage the MSP. Role is within a fast paced environment. The ideal person for this role will be strategic and have experience with a strong infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead mission critical IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services The ability to analyze business requirements and implement industry best practice infrastructure, architecture, and process. The ability to oversee 3rd party activities and successfully manage vendor relationships.
- Have been directly involved in DR and business continuity planning
- Have a strong understanding of security concerns in an active directory based Office 365 environment
- Comfort with both windows and Linux operating systems
- A strong understanding of configuration management concerns and best practices
- Experience in a hybrid cloud environment
- Experience overseeing asset management and hardware monitoring systems
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with buy-side regulatory and compliance expectations
- Ansible experience
- Azure infrastructure management experience
- Experience with distributed storage solutions
- Experience managing and deploying Kubernetes