Job Ref: 13758
We are seeking a Personal Lines Account Manager. Candidate will be responsible for advising clients and managing middle market and VIP clients. Must know South Florida market and preferably Citizens and flood.
- Handling income service requests from existing clients, and provide exceptional customer service
- Review clients existing accounts for discounts and coverage recommendations
- Re-evaluate coverage limits to ensure customer is properly insured
- Requote/Remarket clients for all personal lines insurance products as needed and/or requested by the client
- Sales Agent support, and help other members of your team as needed
- Personal Lines Property and Casualty Insurance Sales Experience – Home, Auto, Umbrella, and other specialty lines.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 440, 2044, or 220 Florida Insurance license
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn new systems quickly, experience with Applied EPIC
- Strong organizational skills, including daily prioritizing and logical thinking
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and successfully while expediting issues
- Ability to work in deadline-oriented environment
- Able to work with others in teams