Job Ref: 13744
This is primarily remote but may require in office on occasion
Foreign Bank client in NYC seeking Treasury Operations Officer to oversee daily activities of the Treasury Operations area to ensure efficient workflow and service to the traders in connection with the input of deals into the systems and the provision of control information.
· Process all FX, MM, Bond, IRS, CD’s and related transaction events including settlements; system input; confirmation of deals; generation of payment instructions; and the related control over risk and Traders cash position
· Recommend and make changes to operational procedures, policies and practices.
· Reconcile department suspense accounts, including but not limited to safekeeping, accounts receivable / payable.
· Prepare customer charges and Broker billing statements.
· Maintain the systems keeping accurate records of SSI and other necessary records required by Audit.
· Maintain workflow documentation inventories and files.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience of Treasury Operations inclusive of Money Market and Foreign Exchange
· Knowledge of MM/FX/Securities operations applications, eGifts, Swift and Fed
· Excel and Word proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate strong analytical and organizational skills, detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize and multi-task, demonstrates flexibility and acceptability
- Ability to manage time, work independently, and meet deadlines
Please contact Dan, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more jobs like this, download our app!