Job Ref: 13727
- This position supports the Account Executive with responsibilities related to client management and retention
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Effectively managing a high volume book of Commercial Lines Property & Casualty Insurance business, ensuring all required tasks are completed accurately and on-time
· Growing client loyalty by building positive relationships and providing high levels of advocacy, excellent service, and professional communication
· Handling renewals, service requests, claims, billing and new policies
· Maintain a thorough understanding of the markets and their appetites, underwriting guidelines, submitting and procedures
· Review all applications, policies, endorsements and audits for accuracy
· Complete loss/claim analysis and summaries
· Coordinate expiration list with department manager to obtain renewal business information
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, preferred
· Fluent in Gujarati or Hindi (written and spoken)
· Three years minimum Commercial Account Management or Commercial Underwriting experience required
· Property & Casualty License required
· CIC designation or equivalent, preferred
· Valid driver’s license and insurance, required
· Possess strong administrative and computing skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
· Applied/Epic or similar agency management software experience, preferred.
· Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members.
· Self-motivated and driven. Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines.
· Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance.
· The ability to multi task, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information.
· Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed within the full job description (which will be provided upon interview) are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.