Job Ref: 13655
ACCOUNT MANAGER / CLIENT SPECIALIST
This role is joining a group within a large global insurance company. The role is seeking a dynamic and driven Account Manager who can drive new business and manage current accounts. The role requires someone who can do a little bit of everything.
A surplus insurance license is a must. Experience with Specie insurance, jewelers block, or anything similar is a plus but not required.
Our client is a leading insurance broker for the international diamond trade worldwide, with locations across the globe. This is a chance to join their expansion in NY. Products include offering tailor-made insurance solutions in Jewelers Block, Fine Art, Processing, Credit and Commercial Property Casualty Insurance.
- Licensed New York Insurance Agent: Property Casualty and Surplus Lines
- Experience in the insurance industry preferably working for a jewelry insurance broker.
- Must possess excellent written & verbal communication skills and a pleasing demeanor.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to learn and think quickly. Ability to multi-task, work hard and be willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Team player with the ability to work effectively in a team environment including offshore teams
We are looking for an Account Handler/Client Specialist with strong interpersonal and administrative skills. The prospective candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Responsible for administration of Client relationships, both pre-existing clients and new clients, including liaising /communicating with Clients directly.
- Responsible for communication with Insurers, Wholesale Brokers, Surveyors, and other third parties in connection with the administration of client policies/requirements
- Administrative tasks associated with preparation and review of documents, presentations, policies, endorsements, Credit/Debit Notes.